With the option to add a DMX controller, the Magnum 1200 uses an 850 W heat exchanger to produce 290 m³ of fog. The delivery of a continuous and even level of fog and the incorporation of soft-start electronics means that the Magnum-1200 operates at a very low noise level. Built rugged yet lightweight and conveniently portable, the Magnum-1200 offers substantial cost and maintenance benefits over a long operational life.
Supplied with a timer remote control and featuring the same machine-saving overheat protection as Martin's larger machines, the economically-priced Magnum-1200 will provide years of maintenance-free operation.
The Magnum-1200 has a 2.3 liter fluid capacity, and a variety of fluid options are available for different applications. Martin offers the widest range of atmosphere-generating fog fluid around. Specially formulated and water-based, all fluids are effective, safe, and economical.
290 m³/min fog output
850 W heat exchanger
8 min heat-up time
Optional flying kit
2.3 liter fluid capacity
Different fluid options for different applications
DMX with optional DMX interface module
Internal remote control storage
Timer and output level remote control
Dimensions: 17.7" L x 8.1" W x 9.6" H (450 x 205 x 244 mm)
Dry weight: 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Max. fog output (approx.): 290 m3 per minute
- Max. operating time at full output (approx.): 90 minutes
- Operating time: Continuous, automatic level adjustment
- Warm-up time (approx.): 8 minutes
Control and Programming:
- Control options: Remote control (supplied), DMX with optional DMX interface module
- Remote control features: Instant or timer-controlled variable output
- Housing: Steel & aluminum
- Heat exchanger: 850 W, direct thermal protection
- Fluid pump: Oscillating piston, high pressure
- Onboard fluid capacity: 2.3 l
- Fluid consumption at peak output: 50 ml per minute
- Orientation: Floor or flying kit
- Remote control: RJ-45
- DMX (with optional DMX interface): 3-pin locking XLR
- Power cable entry: 3-pin IEC
- AC power (US models): 110-120 V nominal, 60 Hz
- Main fuse (110-120 V power): 10 AT (slow blow)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F)
- Exterior surface temperature, steady state: 50° C (122° F)
- Max. nozzle temperature: 200° C (392° F)
- EU safety: EN 50 081-1, EN 50 082-1
- EU safety: EN 60 335-1 (1995)
- US safety (US model): UL Std. 60335-1
- User manual
- Power cable 1.5 m (4.9 ft.) IEC without end plug
- Remote control with 5 m (16.4 ft.) cable and RJ-45 connector
- 2.3L Container
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.