Call for information
If you want to have to create the proper experience for your audience or crowd you need lighting fixtures you can trust to produce high quality light, be easily controllable with lots of features, and be durable and portable so you can take it anywhere and know it's going to last for years to come. With the Dotz TPar LED Par Can Lighting System from ADJ you can create the perfect atmosphere to have your clientele coming back night after night. Ample and well controlled lighting is key to an easily enjoyed performance; the Dotz TPar Lights exceled at providing you with powerful light effects with built-in features that allow for the greatest ease of operation. Made from high quality materials and using 50,000 hour rated LEDs the Dotz TPar is built to last and operate flicker free. Now you can create the permanent professional setup of your dreams, or the professional mobile production of a lifetime with the powerful lighting services of the Dotz TPar LED Par Can Lighting Unit from ADJ, an affordable and lasting investment.
- COB LED Par Wash System with 4 Par fixtures
- COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
- Smooth RGB Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Great for Stage Lighting, Bands, Night Clubs & Mobile Entertainers
- Emits less heat on performers on stage as opposed to conventional stage lighting
- 4 Operational modes: Sound Active, Auto Run, Built-In Programs, & DMX-512
- Stand Alone or Master-Slave Setup
- Pixel Flip option changes pixel orientation
- 14 Built-in Programs
- 5 DMX Channel modes: 3, 5, 9, 12 and 18 channels
- Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- 3-Pin DMX In/Out
- Strobe & Pulse LED Effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Beam angle: 90-degree
- Includes 25-degree beam angle lens kit
- Long Life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- Foot Controller Features: Mode, Black Out and Program Change
- RF Remote Control control up to 25 meters
- Light Source: Each fixture has 1x 30-Watt TRI Color COB LEDs
- LUX @ 3M: 1345
- Power Draw: 144W Max (entire system)
- 2x power plugs on rear or plug in other lighting fixtures (120V = Edison, 230V = Shuko)
- Includes hardware to mount lighting fixtures on top of bar
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz (IEC Input)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 39.5” x 12.75”x 3.25”/ 1000 x 320 x 82mm
- Weight: 35 lbs./ 16 kg. (Fixture Bar, Stand & Controller)
- Maximum stand height: 9 feet
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.