Compact, cost effective and versatile. TheQU series digital mixing consoles are designed for a broad range of applications from live sound, DAW controll and studio recording, perfect for clubs, live sound production and houses of worship. The QU series features class leading DSP and cutting features not ever before found in a compact mixing system. Onboard multi-track recording to USB media, motorized faders with total recall, AnalogiQUE preamps, iLive Effects engines all housed in a 19" rack-mountable chassis.
• 16 XLR/TRS mic/line mono inputs with AnaLogic preamps
• 3 stereo inputs
• 4 Band parametric EQ , compressor, gate HPF and phantom power on all inputs
• 4 band parametric EQ, compressor, 1/3 Octave Graphic EQ on all outputs
• 12 XLR outputs
• AES Digital Output
• Onboard QUdrive Multi-track recording
• USB 2.0 Streaming interface for recording to DAW
• DAW Midi control via USB or TCP/IP
• Hi-Resolution full color touch screen
• 4 simultaneous effects racks
• 100mm motorized "total recall" faders
• onboard Talk Back Mic
• Dsnake remote audio Port for Digital snake connectivity with AH AR racks
• Compatible with A&H ME-1 Personal Monitor Mixer
• Controllable via iPAD with QU pad app (free download)
• rack mountable
• 4 MUTE GROUPS + 4 DCA Groups
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.