Call for information
When ADJ co-engineered the Platinum 2R with Phillips®, the result is a top of the line lighting fixture sure to dazzle the crowd at a night club or large event. The 3 Sixty 2R from ADJ features dual moving heads that deliver continuous 360 degree rotation and infinite panning in either direction. Creative sparks will fly when you add the 3 Sixty 2R to your collection! If you're serious about professional quality effects, then this is the right piece for you.
ADJ's 3 Sixty 2R will amaze and energize the crowd with top-quality, dynamic lighting. This moving head lighting fixture uses 2 Phillips(r) MSD Platinum 2R discharge lamps with 135W output and 6,000 hour lamp life. The ADJ 3 Sixty 2R brings the dance to your party and will make your large school dance, club show, stage production, or any other event more exciting. Light up the night with 13 different colors (plus white), 14 fixed GOBOs and dual rotating heads for a dazzling display! For added effects, use with a smoke or fog machine to amplify the ambiance and bright colors.
- Unique dual Moving Head with a bright white Phillips MSD Platinum 2R lamp source
- 360° continuous Pan / Tilt movement /rotation
- 13 colors + White
- 14 fixed gobos + open spot
- Auto X-Y repositioning
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Master/Slave & Sound Active
- 3 DMX Channel modes: Standard, Basic & Extended (21, 24, 32 Ch.)
- 6-Button, full color LCD
- Built-in programs
- Separate, static Color & Gobo Wheels
- 8-facet prism
- Frost filter for wash effect
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Fan Cooled
- 4° beam angle
- RDMX Compliant
- RDM Compliant
- 3-pin XLR chassis mount DMX connectors
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- IP Rating: IP20
- Power consumption: 400W total
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz- Powercon In
- Light Source: 2x Philips® MSD Platinum 2R discharge, (135W, 8,000°K – 6000 hr. long life)
- Light Output: 50460 KUX @10M; 21850 LUX @ 15M (4-degree beam)
- Lux @ 10M: 50460 Lux
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17” x 13” x 18.75” / 428 x 326 x 473mm
- Weight: 45 lbs. / 20.5 kgs.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.