Call for information
The ADJ Dotz Par uses advanced COB (Chip On Board) technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. The result is a high output, smooth color mixing LED Par with no RGB shadows. Designed for mobile or permanent wash lighting of stages, clubs, dance floors and churches. The COB LED engine on the Dotz Par is a TRI 36W (3-In-1).
The Dotz Par produces wash of 60-degrees (25-degrees if you put on the supplied lens kit). It has 4 DMX Channel modes for programming flexibility, 32 built-in color macros and 5 selectable Dim Curves. The fixture has many pro features such as: 0-100% electronic dimming, strobe/pulse effect, Flicker Free operation, DMX and power power daisy-chaining , and a 4-button LCD DMX display. Dotz Par may run in its stand-alone mode from built-in programs, sound actively, from a DMX controller , or from the ADJ Par RF wireless remote control.
- High output slim low profile Par fixture with one TRI (3-IN-1) RGB COB LED
- COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
- Use as Wash/par or Pixel Mapped for a stunning visual effect
- 5x Operational modes: Auto Run, Sound Active, Color Macro, Dimmer, and DMX Controlled Mode
- 4 DMX channel modes: 3, 4, 5 or 9 channel
- Intelligently designed, patent pending power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Built-In preset colors and programs
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Beam angle: 60-degrees (25-degrees with supplied lens kit)
- 3-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
- IEC AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 13 Dotz Par’s @ 110V and 28 Dotz Par’s @ 230V)
- Power Draw: 36W total (All LEDs @ Full On)
- 4-button LCD DMX display on rear panel
- Compatible with ADJ Par RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Single yoke allows fixture to be mounted
- Light Source: 1x 36-Watt COB TRI LED (RGB: 3-IN-1, rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Light output: LENS ON: 970 LUX @2M; 266 LUX @4M (25-degree beam), LENS OFF: 130 LUX @2M; 36 LUX @4M (60-degree beam)
- Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6. 5” x 4.5” x 6.5”/ 165 x 114 x 165mm (Without Bracket) / 8.25” x 4.5” x 8.75” / 209 x 114 x 222mm (With Bracket)
- Weight: 5 lbs. / 2 kgs.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.