Call for information
ADJ continues to push the boundaries of LED technology with the Inno Beam LED, a compact intelligent Moving Head with a bright 80W LED source. It produces a tight 6-degree beam projecting 8 colors plus white. It features a laser cut GOBO Wheel with 4 GOBOs and 4 Beam Reducers to change the size of your beam (for exciting effects and for pinspotting), an 8-facet prism and a Frost filter to create a wash effect.
The Inno Beam LED is lightweight and small in size making it extremely mobile for easy set-up and transport. It may be controlled via DMX, Sound Activation (with it’s own 4 built-in shows) or from the ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller. It has a Pan/Tilt Inversion mode that makes the heads produce contrasting movements. There are 2 DMX channel modes (12 or 14 channels).
The Inno Beam LED has 5 selectable dimming curves, a high speed shutter for slow to fast strobing and pulsing, and has a low power draw of 129W at maximum.
- High output Moving Head beam effect with a bright white 80W LED source
- 8 Colors + white
- Laser cut Gobo Wheel with 4 GOBOs and 4 Beam Reducers
- Separate color & GOBO wheels
- Beam Angle: 6-degrees
- 3 Operational modes: DMX Controlled, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 2 DMX channel modes: 12 or 14 Channel
- 4 Built-in shows
- 8-facet Prism
- Frost Filter
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- 540° pan / 210° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Omega bracket included
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 3 Inno Beam LED’s @ 120V and 6 Inno Beam LED’s @ 230V )
- Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- Power consumption: 129W Max
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Cable Length: 1.5m (IEC)
- Lux @ 3M: 40060 lux
- LED Source: 80W White LED source ( Rated at 50,000 hrs)
- Light Output: 75300 LUX @2M; 19930 LUX @4M (6-degree beam)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.5” x 7.5” x 18.25” / 289 x 188 x 461mm
- Weight: 18 lbs. / 8.2 kgs.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.