Call for information
With its quick speed and built-in light shows, the Inno Color Beam Z19 brings pure lighting excitement to any venue. This fixture offers a wide range of professional features that let you customize your light show for the venue, music, and mood; Including electronic dimming, 64 built-in color macros, and pan/tilt reverse mode for contrasting movement when units are linked together. The ADJ Inno Color Beam Z19 fixture allows up to 5 fixtures (120V) or 11 fixtures (230V) to be power daisy-chained using IEC connector cables. The variable degree beam angle allows for increased creativity and versatility. Made from the highest quality components, this product will be the perfect addition to lighting production application.
- High Output LED Moving Head Wash with motorized zoom
- Nineteen RGBW Quad Color (4-IN-1) Osram Ostar LEDs
- Motorized Zoom: 10 ~ 60-degree beam angle
- 3 Operational Modes: Sound Active, Show Mode, & DMX Controlled
- 14 DMX channels
- 64 Built-In Color Macros
- Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Pan/Tilt Inverse Mode for contrasting movement when fixtures are linked together
- Fast Pan Tilt Movement
- Pan: 540-degree; Tilt: 220-degree
- 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt control
- 4-Button DMX LCD menu with 180° Inverse View mode
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Includes Omega bracket for truss mounting
- 3-pin and 5-Pin XLR In/Out
- Fan cooled
- Electronic Strobe/Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- PowerCON AC In/Out on rear to daisy chain power
- (up to 5 Inno Color Beam Z19’s @ 120V and 11 Inno Color Beam Z19’s @ 230V )
- Light Source: 19 x 10W High Output Osram Ostar LED’s
- Light Output: 29500 LUX @2M; 6900 LUX @4M (10-degree beam), 3600 LUX @2M; 900 LUX @4M (60-degree beam)
- Long Life LED (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Multi-voltage Operation: 100-230V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 245W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13” x 7.5” x 15.75”/ 329 x 188 x 395mm
- Weight: 21 lbs. /9.5 kg.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.