Call for information
The Inno Pocket Beam Q4 is a mini Moving Head beam effect with a bright 15-Watt Quad LED source. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Featuring a RGBW quad color LED, the Inno Pocket Beam Q4 will give pure lighting excitement with its 4built-in shows, fast moving beams and color changes. For added excitement, it has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Other control methods include: Sound active with 4 built-in shows, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
- 15W Quad Color (RGBW) mini Moving Head Beam effect
- RGBW Color Mixing
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 3 DMX channel modes: 10/11/13 Channel modes
- 4 Built-in shows
- Beam Angle: 4-degrees
- 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Omega bracket included
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button function display
- Optional UC IR wireless remote control (not included): Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off
- Compatible with the ADJ Airstream IR App
- Power consumption: 46W
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 15W RGBW Quad LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Light Output: 12910 LUX @2M; 4071 LUX @4M (4-degree beam)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.25” x 5.75” x 10.5” / 159 x 147 x 265mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kgs.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.