Call for information
It’s time for a Scanner revolution! With it’s compact size and light weight, the ADJ Inno Pocket Scan is an ideal lighting effect for any mobile entertainer, small nightclub, bar or lounge and for Bowling and entertainment centers. This fixture features a bright 12-Watt LED engine and 12 exciting built-in light shows in a very compact, mobile case.
This pocket sized, flat mirrored Scanner has a 14-degrees beam angle that projects 8 fixed GOBO/Color patterns (plus spot/white) from a single wheel. The Inno Pocket Spot is built with high quality, precision stepper motors for speed and accuracy.
The fast mirror speed means that the Inno Pocket Scan is great for high energy music, and provides a great compliment to Moving Head effects for pure lighting excitement.
- 12-Watt LED DMX Flat Mirrored Scanner
- Single GOBO/Color wheel: 8 fixed GOBO/Colors + spot/white
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 6 DMX channels
- 12 Built-in shows
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- Beam Angle: 14-degrees
- X/Y mirror movement
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Display Inversion Mode
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 21 Inno Pocket Scan’s @ 120V and 37 Inno Pocket Scan’s @ 230V )
- Hanging Yoke + safety hook included
- Optional IR wireless remote control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off (ADJ UC IR Not Included)
- Compatible with the ADJ Airstream IR App
- Power consumption: 33W (Full-On)
- Light output: 3,110 LUX @ 2M; 860 LUX @ 4M (13-degree beam)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power cable length: 1.5 meter (IEC)
- LED Source: 12W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.5” x 5.25” x 6.5” / 294 x 132 x 160mm
- Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.4 kgs.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.