Call for information
The perfect addition to any small venues such as nightclubs, bars, stages, churches or mobile performers, the Inno Pocket Spot give a professional Moving Head light show. This compact mover is powered by a bright 12W LED engine. A "you have to see it to believe it" brightness!
The Inno Pocket Spot comes with 7 fixed GOBOs (plus spot) and 7 colors (plus white). Compact in both size and weight, the Inno Pocket Spot is perfect for the on-the-go entertainer. With dimensions of 6.25 x 5.75 x 10.5 Inches and a weight of 7 pounds / 3 kilograms, it is easy to fit into small carrying bags.
This fixture is ready to go right out of the box with 4 built-in light shows and the pan/tilt inverse feature in sound active and master/slave modes. Custom light shows may be created using a DMX controller. Make your entertainment memorable for all those in attendance with the Inno Pocket Spot.
- High output mini Moving Head with a bright white 12W LED source
- 7 Colors + white
- 7 fixed GOBOs + spot
- Separate color & GOBO wheels
- Manual focus
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 2 DMX channel modes: 9 & 11 Channel modes
- 4 Built-in shows
- GOBO Shake effect
- GOBO scroll mode
- Beam Angle: 13-degrees
- 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Omega bracket included
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Optional IR wireless remote. Control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off (ADJ UC IR)
- Power consumption: 26W @120V, 27W @ 230V
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Light output: 4823 Lux @ 2M; 1240 Lux @ 4M (13-degree beam)
- LED Source: 12W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.25” x 5.75” x 10.5” / 159 x 147 x 265mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kgs.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.