Call for information
The Inno Pocket Spot LZR is a mini Moving Head with a bright 12-Watt LED source. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Featuring 7 colors plus white, 7 gobos plus spot and separate color & gobo wheels. The Inno Pocket Spot LZR will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and color changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Other control methods include: Sound active with 4 built-in shows, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows. The Inno Pocket Spot LZR is compatible with the UC IR wireless remote and the Airstream IR control App for iOS mobile devices.
- High output mini Moving Head with a bright white 12W LED source
- Green Laser: 30mW (532nm) Green laser
- 7 Colors + white & Split Colors
- 7 fixed gobos + spot
- Separate color & gobo wheels
- Manual focus
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 3 DMX channel modes: 13/14/16 Channels
- 4 Built-in shows
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- Beam Angle: 13-degrees
- Light output: 5130 LUX @2M; 1189 LUX @4M (13-degree beam)
- 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Omega bracket included
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Compatible with ADJ UC IR Remote (sold Separately) & Airstream IR
- Power consumption: 41.6W
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Cable Length: 1.5m (IEC)
- • LED Source: 12W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- • Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.25” x 5.75” x 10.5” / 159 x 147 x 265mm
- • Weight: 7 lbs. / 3.4 kgs.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.