Call for information
The Inno Pocket Spot Twins features two mini Moving Heads on a mounting bar. Each Moving Head operates independently and features bright 12-Watt LED sources. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Featuring 7 colors plus white, 7 gobo plus spot and separate color wheels, the Inno Pocket Spot Twins will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and color changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together. The Inno Pocket Spot Twins may be hung from truss, mounted on a pole or set on the ground.
Users may control the Inno Pocket Spot Twins by sound activation with its 4 built-in shows, the optional UC IR wireless remote, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows. Compatible with the ADJ Airstream IR App.
- High output dual mini Moving Heads, each with a bright white 12W LED source
- 7 Colors + white
- 7 fixed gobos + spot
- Separate color & gobo wheels
- Manual focus
- 3 Operational modes: DMX Control, Sound Active Mode & Show Mode
- 2 DMX channel modes: 19 & 23 Channel modes
- 4 Built-in shows
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- Beam Angle: 13-degrees
- 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Hole for pole mounting
- 2 Omega bracket included to hang from truss
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Optional IR wireless remote control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off (ADJ UC IR Not Included)
- Compatible with the ADJ Airstream IR App
- Power consumption: 85W
- Light output: 4823 LUX @ 2M; 1240 LUX @ 4M (13-degree beam)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 12W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.25” x 6” x 13” / 487 x 153 x 327mm
- Weight: 17 lbs. / 7.6 kgs.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.