Call for information
The Inno Pocket Wash is a mini Moving Head that creates beautiful washes of color with its 28-degrees beam angle. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers, churches or any mobile production.
Featuring 4x 10W 4-IN1 Quad LEDs (RGBW - Red, Green, Blue and White), the Inno Pocket Wash will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving head and brilliant washes of color. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Users may control the Inno Pocket Wash by Sound activation with its 4 built-in shows, the optional UC IR wireless remote, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
- High output mini Moving Head with a bright 4 x 10W Quad RGBW LED source
- 3 Operational modes: DMX Control, Sound Active Mode & Show Mode
- 4 DMX Channel Modes: 9/11/19/21
- 4 Built-in shows
- Beam Angle: 28-degrees
- 540° pan / 180° tilt (8-bit & 16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Display Inversion Mode
- Omega bracket included
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Optional ADJ UC IR wireless remote control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off (ADJ UC IR Not Included)
- Compatible with the ADJ Airstream IR App
- Power consumption: 64.5W (Full-On)
- Power Cable Length: 1.5m (IEC)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 4 x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Light Output: 6778 LUX @2M; 1795 LUX @4M (28-degree)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.75” x 5.75” x 8.5” / 171 x 149 x 214mm
- Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.8 kgs.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.