Call for information
ADJ’s Inno Series of Intelligent lighting fixtures continues to push the boundaries of LED technology with a reputation of professional features and reliable performance.
The Inno Spot Elite is an Intelligent Moving Head with a super high output 180W (8,000K) LED engine. Professional grade features include: Motorized Focus, Motorized Iris, 6-Facet rotating Prism and 6 quality glass GOBOs. The output of the Inno Spot Elite is designed for large productions and events, large nightclubs and large churches.
There are 8 colors + spot and 7 rotating replaceable gobos + spot on the Inno Spot Elite. 6 of the GOBOs are glass and 1 is metal. The beam angle is 19-degrees. Its hard edge beam is similar to a traditional halogen or discharge lighting effect with a fraction of the power draw (197W) or the hassle of changing out light bulbs (LED source rated at approximately 50,000 hours).
- High output Intelligent Moving Head with a bright white LED source
- 8 Colors + Spot
- 7 rotating, replaceable gobos + spot
- 6 Glass and 1 Metal Gobo
- 3 Operational modes: DMX-512, Sound Active or Show Mode
- Separate color & gobo wheels
- Gobo scroll mode
- Motorized focus & Iris
- 19-degree beam angle
- 15 DMX channels
- 4-button DMX LCD display
- 4 Built-In show modes
- Gobo Shake effect
- 6-facet rotating prism effect
- Gobo size: 27mm
- (22mm viewable / 0.2mm thickness for metal gobo, 1.1mm thickness for glass gobo)
- 540° pan / 270° tilt (16-bit)
- Fine Pan /Tilt
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Omega Clamp Included
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable; Power via IEC daisy-chain power link
- (Up to 2 Inno Spot Elite’s @ 120V, 4 Inno Spot Elite’s @ 220V fixtures)
- Compatible with the ADJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- Power consumption: 197W (Full on)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 180W White LED source, 8000K (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Light output: 10,210 LUX @ 2M; 2,720 LUX @ 4M (19-degree beam)
- Lumens @ 3M: 56,000
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.25” x 13” x 20.75” / 333 x 328 x 526mm
- Weight: 29 lbs. / 13 kgs.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.