Call for information
The ADJ Inno Spot LED is a lightweight, powerful fixture that is compact and extremely mobile. The Inno Spot LED offers professional features and a reliable performance that is evident in ADJ's other professional lighting products. The 8 colors + Spot, 7 rotating and replaceable gobos, 19 degree beam angle and the separate color and gobo wheels let you customize your light show for any venue or event. Get more area coverage and stunning visual effects with its 3 facet prism. Made with the highest quality plastics and components, you are sure to get a long useful life out of this fixture. With its built in light shows the Inno Spot LED has capabilities to be used in Sound Active mode or linked in Master/Slave mode. This light has no duty cycle so feel comfortable running all night long and with its LED light source, the ADJ Inno Spot stays cool all night. The Inno Spot LED is compatible with the ADJ UC3 Series easy to use controllers as an additional control option. Let your guests dance the night away in the lights of the Inno Spot LED Today!
- High output Intelligent Moving Head with a bright 50W white LED source
- 8 colors + white
- 6 rotating, replaceable gobos + spot
- Separate Color & Gobo Wheels
- Gobo scroll mode
- 17-degree beam angle
- Auto X-Y repositioning
- 10 DMX Channels
- 3 Operational modes: DMX-512, Master/Slave & Sound Active
- 4-Button menu system LED Display making it easy to navigate
- Built-in lighting programs
- Gobo Shake effect
- 3-facet prism
- Gobo size: 23.8mm (19mm viewable / 0.2mm thickness)
- 540° pan / 270° tilt (8-bit)
- Manual Focus
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Compatible with the ADJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! – Run all night!
- Power consumption: 93W
- Switchable voltage: (120V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz)
- LED Source: 50W White LED source (50,000 hour rated)
- Light Output: 5250 LUX @2M; 1240 LUX @4M (17-degree beam)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.75” x 8.25” x 11.25” / 242 x 205.8 x 284.6mm
- Weight: 15 lbs. / 6.5 kgs.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.