Call for information
Compact 40-Input, 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console with 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, 17 Motorized Faders, Channel LCD's, 32-Channel Audio Interface and iPad/iPhone* Remote Control
- Compact 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows to set up short-cuts to your favorite views or parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System* plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.