Call for information
This is the Flurry Z from Blizzard, a 3-zone LED moving head fixture with ring effects and motorized zoom. With its 3 zones of LED control to pixel map its 19 15W RGBW 4-in-1 LEDs, the Flurry Z is capable of producing bright, evenly dispersed light. Plus it features fast and smooth 5° - 50° zoom. The Flurry Z fixture also comes equipped with 16 preset single and zone color combinations, and mind-blowing fade/pulse effects that make for serious eye-candy. Adding its industry standard powerCON® connections, smooth 540/280° pan and tilt, and DMX 3-pin in/out jacks, rounds out its list of features.Features
- 19x 15W ultra-bright 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs
- Pan: 540°/ Tilt: 280° (8-16 Bit Resolution)
- 5 to 50-degree motorized zoom
- 16 static color presets + 10 built-in color chase macros
- 0% - 100% electronic dimming
- Fast pan/tilt + optional invert for contrasting movements
- Built-in auto and sound active programs
- Fast fade & smooth fade dimming profiles
- Internal fan cooling system
- PowerCON® compatible power input/output
- Dual omega brackets with 1/4-turn fasteners
- Light source: 19* 15W ultra-bright 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs
- Motorized zoom: 5 to 50-degrees
- Narrow: 25,288 Lux @2.5M, 5,986 Lux @5M
- Wide: 2,166 Lux @ 2.5M, 512 Lux @ 5M
- Pan: 540 degree (8-16 Bit Resolution)
- Tilt: 280 degree (8-16 Bit Resolution)
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX channels: 8/15/23-channel modes
- Display: LCD with easy-to-use 4-button control panel
- Operating modes: DMX512, master/slave, auto, sound active
- Power & Current
- 90-240VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 230W, 2.94A, PF: .68
- AC power In/Out connectors: PowerCON™ compatible
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.