The power of a full-size moving head in a tiny, compact body, Super-G™ 150 packs a punch in an impressive frame. Driven by an ultra-bright and efficient 150W LED (7500K) light source, this moving fixture offers 540°/260° pan/tilt with fine 16-bit adjustments and speed control, as well as high precision glass optics with a 12° projection angle. Loaded with effects and colors, Super-G 150 features a 7 color+ white color wheel, 1 static gobo wheel with 7 gobos, 1 rotating gobo wheel with 6 interchangeable gobos +open, 3-facet prism, smooth dimming, 1-25Hz strobe + effects, auto mode, and sound active mode. Connective features include 3 user-selectable DMX modes (12/13/15-channels) allowing easy and flexible programming, plus scan position memory and auto reposition after any unexpected movement. It comes with an easy-to-use 4-button control panel with high-resolution TFT LCD display, industry standard powercon connections and DMX 3-pin in/out jacks. Super-G 150 may be compact, but it can compete with the big boys for concert, threatre, and festival lighting.Blizzard Super G 150 Features:
- High precision glass optics with 12° projection angle
- Linear electronic focus
- Variable direction, speed adjustable rainbow color effects
- 3-facet prism with variable speed and direction
- 0-100% smooth linear LED dimmer
- 12/13/15 DMX channels USITT DMX-512
- 2” TFT LCD display with 4 button control
- 150W white 7500K LED light source 50,000 hour life span
- 12° beam angle
- Linear electronic focus
- Luminous Intensity: 13,641 Lux @ 2.5M, 3,187 Lux @5M
- Effects and Color:
- Rotating gobo wheel with 6 gobos +open
- Static gobo wheel with 7 gobos +open
- Color wheel with 7 colors plus +open
- 1-25Hz fps strobe + variable/random effects
- Pan: 540 degree (8-16 bit resolution)
- Tilt: 260 degree (8-16 bit resolution)
- Optional Pan/Tilt invert function
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- 12/13/15-channel DMX modes
- DMX512, standalone, M/S, auto, & sound
- 3-pin DMX in/out
- 4-button 2” TFT LCD display menu
- Power & Current:
- 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz
- 254W, 3.1A, PF: .71
- Powercon compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- Dimensions: 6.7" x 8.9" x 14.3"
- Weight: 16.2 lbs.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.