Call for information
The built-in, three-channel mixer has two combo XLR/line inputs, a stereo channel for CD/MP3 and a powerful three-band active EQ.
For positioning options, you can use the SRM150 as a personal monitor or mount it on a mic stand; the perfect PA for any application.
- Active Circuitry
- Control your performance with active electronics such as built-in EQ, phase alignment, crossover, and protection circuitry.
- Versatile and Expandable
- Experience versatility and expansion options with two combo XLR/line inputs with true 48V phantom power, an instrument-ready input, and a Neutrik Combo line-in for linking or adding inputs.
- Wide Audio Dispersion
- Reach the largest audience possible with the best sound available, through the wave-guide horn and direct-radiating woofer.
- Easily Portable
- The rugged, yet lightweight, design of the high-impact molded enclosure make it the perfect PA for an artist on the go.
- Mounting Options
- Cabinet design allows for use as a floor monitor, stand-mounting, or you can even mount the unit in a flying arrangement.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.