The Tascam CD-200iL offers built-in 30-pin and Lightning Docking Station for Audio Output, Transport Control, and Charging from all iPhones and iPods.
The CD-200iL is built with a retractable iPod dock on the front of the player. You can attach iPods or iPhones with the 30-pin dock or Lightning connector. With this new dual connector dock, the CD-200iL is compatible with any iPod or iPhone device making it ideal for users with varying iOS Devices.
NOTE: Built-in 30-pin and Lightning Dock cannot be used at the same time.
To help improve audio quality, the lower-grade digital to analog converters of the iOS device in-use are bypassed by the digital connection of the CD-200iL. It is also possible to vary playback speeds when in use with a compatible iOS app.
NOTE: TEAC does not provide a playback application. Please acquire an application for playback from the App Store. Regarding application specifications, contact the application developer.
The CD-200iL is designed with a stereo mini AUX IN connector on the front panel to allow compatibility with other non-Apple audio devices. All models in the CD-200 series have CD drives designed for audio by TEAC. By undertaking development ourselves and including our drives in the player, we have achieved even higher reliability.
The CD-200iL is capable of playing a variety of audio files, not just audio CDs. TASCAM is constantly devoted to making products of quality, versatility and innovation and guaranteeing use in varying situations. The 10-seconds shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibration and other disruptions. If a vibration lasts less than 10 seconds, data stored in the player's memory can be played back without skipping, preventing undesired interference.
Tascam CD-200iL Includes:
- Wireless remote control (RC-CD 200iL) with 10-key
- AA battery x2
- Rack mounting screw
- Warranty card
- Owner's manual
Tascam CD-200iL Features:
- Built-in 30-pin and Lightning dock connector foraudio output, transport control, and charging
- iPod control is capable through the transport; album skip, repeat switch, and playback mode switch
- High Quality CD drive designed for audio by TEAC
- 10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibrations and other causes
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and data CD (WAV/MP3/MP2)
- Supports CD text and ID3 tags allowing text information such as artist name and album names
- Three playback modes (continuous, shuffle and program)
- Repeat playback (single, all)
- Folder playback function that allows limiting to only specified folders (data CDs)
- Possible to skip playback folders (data CDs)
- Folder repeat playback (data CD)
- Switch between display of track elapsed time, track and disc remaining time (audio CDs)
- +/-14% pitch control function (audio CDs and data CDs) *When pitch control playback is used for data CDs (WAV/MP3), the sound may be cut.
- Intro check function can be used to play the first 10 seconds of songs in order
- RCA analog outputs and COAXIAL/OPTICAL digital outputs (S/PDIF)
- Stereo mini jack input on the front panel for connecting other portable audio devices
- 2U EIA rack-mount size
- Headphone output
- RoHS certified
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving shipping your package back, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.